On-campus, silo-ed enterprise systems cannot provide uniform ways for information
to travel to students struggling to navigate the campus journey.
There are 3 distinct phases in a student’s journey through a college campus:
What is the right major, minor, concentration for me?
What are the right courses to take? Are there any activities and co-ops that are interesting?
How do I find the right job?
Pragya’s Learning Streams dramatically simplifies this journey
Personalized Student Pathways
- IBM-Watson powered recommendations of campus-wide resources.
- Explore other learning pathways that map to a student’s interests.
- Advisor-curated Institutional, alumni or even peer streams/pathways.
- Curate and organize discovered information (courses, people, clubs, events and content) into a personalized Learning Stream.
- Share & Collaborate with advisors and peers.
Advising & Insights
By tapping into existing campus systems and providing a single place on the web for students to explore, plan and share their campus journey, Pragya dramatically improves the efficiency of the student-advisor interaction. Furthermore, it unlocks broader and deeper insights into student learning, engagement and pathways.