Colleges have data strewn across different systems and silos: SIS, LMS, MOOCs,
Libraries and other repositories, Career Services etc.
This has created three distinct business problems for campuses
Over 95% of institutions have invested in an LMS, but utilization is under 50%
Campus investments in courseware and content are underused
Compliance tracking is manual and expensive
Built for Education
Pragya is the first company to solve this problem with a simple, intuitive, cloud-based “enterprise-class” search and content management solution purpose built for education.
- IBM Watson NLP (Natural Language Processing) powered automatic concept, taxonomy extraction and tagging
- Connect with LMS, Library and other repositories in minutes. Sync with a single click
- Syllabus-driven IBM Watson powered recommendation engine simplifies discovery of courseware and content across the campus
- Drag-and-drop across LMS and repositories and simplify LMS transitions
- Cross-silo insights into courseware and content usage
- Learning outcome tracking and analysis simplified on the web
- Cloud-based content management across learning platforms and repositories